A user name and password is required to access the content of the members section. Primary contacts within each member organisation have been issued with these details. If you are unsure of your access details please contact us. Or visit our Membership page if you want to find out more about becoming a member of NZACS.
Members can click the following links to access the resources (please make sure you are logged in first)
Why become a member???
By becoming a member organisation of the New Zealand Association of Convenience Stores (NZACS) you will be joining a membership team of major retailers, independently operated retailers, and various industry suppliers large and small.
Together this group forms an association representing the industry by providing valuable resources to member organisations and the individuals that work within them.
NZACS is dedicated to representing the Convenience and Petroleum Retail Industry through relevant programs and facilities including;
- Networking & Communication
- Industry Specific Reporting & News Updates
- Government Representation & Lobbying
- Training & Education Programs
- Annual Conferences & Industry Meetings
- Annual Industry Awards
- International Study Tours Focusing on Worlds Best Practice
- Sustainability Resources
- Access to Member’s Lists & Primary Contacts
- Presentation Archive & Product Shop
- Sponsorship Opportunities