The biggest convenience and impulse retailing event of the year is coming...
Join us on 19-20 October at The Cloud.
The C&I NZ Expo is New Zealand’s newest trade show dedicated solely to the needs of convenience retailers – from service stations and independent grocery to dairies and mini-marts.
Following a cracking first event in 2019, C&I NZ EXPO 2022 will be held at The Cloud in Auckland over two beautiful days in spring on 19-20 October. The expo provides an unparalleled opportunity to reignite business conversations, discover the latest innovations, and make essential face-to-face connections with key New Zealand decision-makers.
If you supply products or services to independent grocery, convenience stores, service stations, dairies, corner stores or mini-marts, you cannot afford to miss exhibiting at C&I EXPO 2022.
- Only the C&I NZ Expo is open to all banners and brands
- Professionally staged, exclusively for convenience and impulse retailing
- Access to independent operators who may not be receiving adequate representation
- Access to the major corporate and independent chains
- Learn from Industry leading experts at the Symposium
- Network with qualified buyers and decision-makers
Plus, the C&I Industry Symposium of thought leaders in the mornings, hosted by NZACS, and the Convenience Cocktails on Wednesday evening are both fantastic events for motivation, education and connection with potential partners. Don’t miss these great networking opportunities. You can purchase tickets for the Symposium and Convenience Cocktails when you register at candiexpo.co.nz