This membership option is for individual retailers who have just one retail location.
The membership year runs from 1st April 2023 – 31st March 2024. Join today and take advantage of the many wonderful benefits available to member organisations, including:
- Industry networking events
- Industry Awards
- Training and educational programmes
- International study tours
- Government lobbying and representation
- Industry news
- Annual State of the Industry Reports
- Supplier and Retailer member lists
- NZACS members are eligible to attend any NZACS event, as well as many international events at member’s rates.
Once you complete this registration form, you will need to check and confirm your registration. Then you’ll be given the option to pay online or print out the invoice.
There are several methods for paying your membership subscription:
- Credit card – if you wish to pay by credit card, choose the PayPal option. A PayPal account is not required to pay by Credit Card.
- Cheque – click ‘Invoice Payments’ under the Offline Payments section of the confirmation page. This will download your invoice as a PDF. Cheques can be posted to New Zealand Association of Convenience Stores, PO Box 86, Cambridge 3450.
- Internet Banking – click ‘Invoice Payments’ under the Offline Payments section of the confirmation page. This will download your invoice as a PDF, which contains the bank account details for bank transfer payments. Please include your reference number on the invoice when paying into the account provided.
The image below shows you the payment options you will see on the Registration Confirmation page