This discounted membership is solely for companies who were NZACS members during the 2021/2022 year, that was heavily affected by COVID lockdowns. If you are not an existing member company, please purchase a new membership from the website.
The membership year runs from 1st April 2022 – 31st March 2023. Join today and take advantage of the many wonderful benefits available to member organisations, including:
- Industry networking events
- Industry Awards
- Training and educational programmes
- International study tours
- Government lobbying and representation
- Industry news
- Annual State of the Industry Reports
- Supplier and Retailer member lists
NZACS members are eligible to attend any NZACS event, as well as many international events at member’s rates.
Please select the appropriate category of membership below that your organisation fits into. Once you complete this form you will be given the option to pay online or print out the invoice.
There are several methods for paying your membership subscription.
- Credit card (PayPal) – will incur a an additional fee of 3.4% + 0.45c per transaction.
- Cheque – please download your invoice at the end of this process and post with a cheque to New Zealand Association of Convenience Stores, PO Box 86, Cambridge 3450
- Internet Banking – please download your invoice at the end of this process and using your reference number on the invoice pay into the account provided.
If you choose to pay by credit card please make sure you choose the appropriate option from the drop-down below.
When filling out the below form, please ensure you separate your address into the separate fields.
If not, your registration will not be accepted and you will get an error page.