Presentations are to be emailed to Roger Bull NZACS Chairman on firstname.lastname@example.org to be received no later than 30 June 2012. If you do intend to participating, please register your interest by 30 April 2012.
By registering you acknowledge that, should you win the Peter Jowett Scholarship Award Finals (Presentation), your employer will release you from work obligations to travel to Las Vegas from 7 – 10 October 2012.
Open to participants employed by NZACS members. Participants may not have previously received an NZACS Scholarship award/Peter Jowett Scholarship Award. Entrants must be between the ages of 21 and 36 years as at 31st May 2012.
There are two Categories of Award. One award will be given in recognition of an outstanding presentation by a Retailer within the channel and another award will recognise an outstanding presentation by a Supplier within our channel of trade.
Things to know
• Finalists will be required to deliver a 12-minute oral presentation at the NZACS Dinner and Awards afternoon in Auckland (provisional date 21 August 2012).
• The finalists may use visual aids in this presentation.
• The Awards for both Retailer and Supplier will be made at the Awards Dinner on the same day.
• Finalists will attend the NACS Convention in Las Vegas – NACS event registration, economy flight and accommodation only paid by NZACS.
• NZACS Members who attend the final presentations will vote with one vote per Member. These votes will determine the Retailer and Supplier Award Winners.
The criteria for selection at the Final will be:
• Presentation 30%
• Creativity 30%
• Relevance 40%
Please enter your details below to register your intention to participate in the 2012 Peter Jowett Scholarship Award