Membership is now open for the 2021/22 financial year.
NZACS Retail membership 2020
In 2020 NZACS represented over 1000 organised convenience operators including…
- Night n Day
- On the Spot
- Z Energy
- Fix – Caltex Number 8
- Nelson Petroleum
- Red Circle / CSB3
NZACS members are permitted to attend AACS & NACS events at local member rates.
NZACS is a not for profit organisation that relies on members subscriptions to maintain its presence in New Zealand.
We look forward to welcoming back existing members and meeting new members in 2021.
What’s happening in 2021
We are planning a full year of events and are continually representing suppliers and manufacturers in the media and to the government on matters directly affecting the convenience channel.
- Membership launch – April
- Peter Jowett scholarship launch - April
- State of the Industry Breakfast – late May
- C Store simulation workshop - TBC
- NZACS Leadership summit - September
- C& I Expo Auckland – September
- PJ Awards & NZACS awards night – October
- NZACS golf fundraiser – March 2022
Please click on the following link to renew your membership for 2021.
If you encounter any difficulties in registration or payment, please email or phone me on my contacts below.
Executive Director NZACS
027 471 9366